יום רביעי, 10 במאי 2017

Ramon Restaurant - מסעדה בינלאומית

In order to prepare her students for their English Bagrut, my mom (Tal Hararry) turned her classroom into a restaurant and I helped her. We moved the tables and covered them with white tablecloths. On each table we put candles and plates. We also brought a radio and played some classic music. It was a very fancy restaurant, considering the fact that it was in a classroom.

Then we let the students come in. We asked students if they had a reservation, and checked if they were on the list. We brought them to their tables and gave them menus. But the menus didn't include food; they included things to talk about: Places you want to see, things you like to do, etc'. They needed to pick a subject from the menu and discuss it with their friends. While they ate and talked, I was their waitress: I brought them food and drinks, and once in a while I asked them if they need anything.

When everyone was satisfied, my mom and I also picked subjects and discussed them. It was very fun, and the food was delicious! I had a great time and I hope we can do it again next year.



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה